ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gloucester red 172

Qashcow
saw a 172, i think it was anyway, parked at Sextons today. had the number plate stuck on the rear bumper???? why?

its mine , the number plate was stuck on the bumper as it had a smooth tailgate on , the number plate is now on the standard tailgate that i swapped with the smooth one!!! stripping all the crap bits of it and changing them with standard bits as it had some bits i didnt like on it , is a on going project at the mo !!! got loads of goodies to go on it , my mate was meant to be fitting the cage in it today for me but never got round to doing it as he never had much time ,

Qashcow
ooooh i see. i was at Adeys the other day and he was saying you'd got ride of schweppys already or something?!

i didnt look finished thats for sure lol, was hoping it wasnt staying like that

I saw your car in hi-q last week. They said the car was full inside of new things.

good bunch of lads down there , they always do my work for me as i tend to get it done for next to nothing there !!! yeah was full of bits to go on the car it is still down there now as they haven't had chance to do much to it yet!!!

ooooh i see. i was at Adeys the other day and he was saying you'd got ride of schweppys already or something?!

i didnt look finished thats for sure lol, was hoping it wasnt staying like that

no it isnt staying like that thats for sure !!! sold scweppy's car to my mate paul who is very good mates with ady , only bought the red one as it was ph2 and had cams and few other bits done to it !!!

Qashcow
aye, heard it was cam'd etc. the rest of it looked good, were they Pro race 1.2's?

i do love that colour!! even with the half done boot i drove past thinking 'hrmm, i could do with that'

yeah pro race 1.2's , car looks crap at the mo with all the odds and sods on , need to get it book'd in to get few bits sprayed and tidy few things up ,