ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glacier White & Gloss Black onetwo

Clio1.2, C2 VTR, 1.9 MJet
Bin hard at work this week sanding priming painting, colourcoded sidestrips, splitter, corner splitters

Corner Splitters, thought id try these out as i picked them up for £8 on ebay brand new so y not, wasnt rite keen at first as i thought it was chavvy, but kinda grown on me, was going for a kinda drift look with them as snow white loves getting sideways (in the snow of course lol)

side strips pearl black, smoothed bullet, i fuked up and tcut the sidestrip by accident mistaking the bottled cream for a cutting compound, oops, me not labelling broken bottles. splashes r just mud not chips etc

sidestrips.jpg

priming bullet, splitter n corner splitter

prime01.jpg

prime02.jpg

Splitter and corner splitters r gloss black not pearl, as im thinking of redoing all bumper inserts to gloss as again tcut them like a prick.

splitter off: (was a b*****d as its stapled not screwed)

bare.jpg

Now Splitters back on, 1st pick one on jacked up, rest shots of how it came out:

oneon.jpg

splitters01.jpg

splitters02.jpg

sideshot.jpg

Next month, sport side skirts paint gloss black to match, and lowering

To come, buckets and in time 172 conversion, 15" white lensos on red lip, renaultsport megane red graphics, subtle not covered

comments tips etc critism, what do ppl think to the splitters, not sure if im overly keen

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You should have bought a normal splitter mate, they don't look right.