ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glacier white 182

Just noticed your thread and saw that you're from Lancaster - i live in Heysham :) Currently drive a Integra-R though.
Tempted to get a 182 in the near future though!

Awesome looking in white! Is there a respray thread about here somewhere?

Vw Passat, clio 182
Just noticed your thread and saw that you're from Lancaster - i live in Heysham :) Currently drive a Integra-R though.

Is it the blue DC5 u drive or...?
I work at Honda & we got a body shop. got mine sprayed there. top job.
there are quite few 182s for sale in Lancaster.

I drive a black DC2 with the numberplate on the lower lip - the blue DC5 was originaly brought into the area by a lass, very over-priced at 17k

Yup realised you worked at honda when i saw another pic of your car posted and saw some honda's for sale behind. My mate Jack work's there in sales :D
He might have been asking you some questions about your car - for me :)

Im quite keen on the 182 but want something different, thats why im liking white!

Vw Passat, clio 182

I drive a black DC2 with the numberplate on the lower lip - the blue DC5 was originaly brought into the area by a lass, very over-priced at 17k

Yup realised you worked at honda when i saw another pic of your car posted and saw some honda's for sale behind. My mate Jack work's there in sales :D
He might have been asking you some questions about your car - for me :)

Im quite keen on the 182 but want something different, thats why im liking white!
I dont know Jack that well,but he always comes to our valeting bay. Lazy:rasp: hmmm. buy a cheap 182 n spray it in white?? a silver182 on here goin for 5.5k or less.
That blue DC5 has been to our bodyshop for few times.. scratched lower lip FTL

Yeah it has crossed my mind, but how much did it cost you for the full job? - PM me if you don't want it public (i know the engine bay still needs doing).
Didn't think honda would spray other cars other than their own?

Nippy white cup
I'd meet up for a few pics but I think my paint job would look a bit shitty as it is only exterior for track use...looks awesome tho..the black 182 wheels suit it perfectly imo

Chris

Vw Passat, clio 182
I'd meet up for a few pics but I think my paint job would look a bit s**tty as it is only exterior for track use...looks awesome tho..the black 182 wheels suit it perfectly imo

Chris
Defo needs to meet up for pics! Lovin ur carbon fiber bonnet!

Vw Passat, clio 182
Few more crappy fone pics

24072008001.jpg

24072008.jpg

15072008001.jpg

04072008.jpg

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
So what prompted the respray? what colour was it before? and if you don't mind me asking, what price range was it all in? e.g. 1.5-2k, 2-2.5k etc! ;-)
Why didn't they make White a CS colour?!? its awesome!

Vw Passat, clio 182
So what prompted the respray? what colour was it before? and if you don't mind me asking, what price range was it all in? e.g. 1.5-2k, 2-2.5k etc! ;-)
Why didn't they make White a CS colour?!? its awesome!

Simple!For being special. I think its 1st white 182.& was arctic blue, respray cost 1.5-2k :rasp: