ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Giulia Quadrifoglio new garage queen?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Just a few snaps of my Giulia. Had her from new in September and I love it! It's a tie who gets the garage too!

Amazing car!
939581791014c714719baeb04eb56a75.jpg
f14dcb9da185c35ae55d0b4a5d76a839.jpg

[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 172 Cup
I have one too, just brilliant. Not so good in the snow! People are always commenting on mine. A car so good it even made Kimi Raikkonen smile on a
YouTube clip. Taking mine in a Goodwood track day at the end of this month

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Seen two of these in Florida Nov last year, look cool as. Will be interesting to see how the Alfa reliability goes a few years down the line.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice. I've not seen one in red before, definitely suits it. There's a black knee and a grey one I see regularly It's great to see Alfa Romeo sales doing a bit better. Hopefully the lesser models are as successful.

RB 182 Cup,E46 M3 CS
Epic car, glad people are buying these. I seriously looked into getting one but the finance deals were poor when it was first on sale. I assume they are better now with residual values looking clearer?

RB 182 Cup,E46 M3 CS
That can’t be right! My car allowance from Work would cover that if it is true :smilingimp:

Haha! It was more like £900/month with a smallish deposit when i first looked. Probably down to £600/month now I bet. £317 sounds good for the cooking models

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Haha! It was more like £900/month with a smallish deposit when i first looked. Probably down to £600/month now I bet. £317 sounds good for the cooking models

Tbf even £600 a month is a great deal as long as the deposit is under £10k

Clio 172 Cup
I’ve had several Alfa’s and they are great cars. They do have their idiosyncratic ways though. My Q.V. hates being washed! Two bucket method and poor boys waxing, but then the Sat Nav goes all weird and sometimes the alarm goes off. But then I put it in “race “ mode and all is forgiven! Given that it’s Italian it may not actually have 505 bhp but it feels like it

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
These are gorgeous. I was actually downloading high res photos of them for desktop wallpapers yesterday :cool:

Clio 172 Cup
A beautiful thing, but if I'm gonna be ultra picky it needs to be lower at the front.
In "Dynamic" & "Race" the front spoiler provides "active aero" and makes the front of the car lower. Let you guys know if this actual works after my track day at Goodwood, soon

An orange one
Mega car!! Wouldn’t buy one, but I definately appreciate them and always look at them when I see one!

Rs200t lux
I’ve had several Alfa’s and they are great cars. They do have their idiosyncratic ways though. My Q.V. hates being washed! Two bucket method and poor boys waxing, but then the Sat Nav goes all weird and sometimes the alarm goes off. But then I put it in “race “ mode and all is forgiven! Given that it’s Italian it may not actually have 505 bhp but it feels like it

My Audi s5 does the alarm thing when I’m washing it or hosing it down
I think it’s because I’m wet with keys in my pocket and when the water from the hose hits it the current travels from my fob down the water onto the handle
It then goes beep beep and opens and locks the doors
Drives the neighbours mad with it beeping non stop when I’m washing it
My clio does same thing but only clunks open and shut no beeps thankfully

One of the best looking (and sounding) ‘super saloons’ out there imho....

Shame about the reliability, I think it was top gear (??) have one on long test, and it’s spending most of its time in the garage.
But that’s the same for a lot of this type of car!

But definitely my personal pick of the bunch! Love it!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
These are stunning, seen a couple now. I think I'd have one over the M3 if I was after a 4 door.

An orange one
To avoid the mega Alfa depreciation by buying a rock solid BMW i guess 😂
I love these, mega unhappy they arent £12k by now.

Ha no definately not a depreciation issue...

The Alfa sounds better (much better) than the M3 that’s for sure, but it leaves me just a little cold visually... I absolutely LOVE the rear end, but it lacks any real presence other than that purely IMO.

I’m an ASW... hence bright orange M3 ;)