ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Giganews connection question.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Don't want to ask them this directly, but do you think that if you have 10 avalible connections off the giganews server you could theoretically configure newsleecher to use 5 and then setup another pc with 5 on a different ip (different locale) ad download from there too? technically i should be able to because i've paid for all 10 connections and it's only for my use anyway but i can see how the system might be abused, any ideas anyone? i've tried google. But didn't have much luck.

172ph2
Afraid not. You're only allowed to login from 1 IP.

However if you're a diamond member and have free access to the vyprVPN service you might be able to connect PC1 and PC2 to the VPN then their external IP's might be the same, but you might also not be allowed to login to this from 2 different IP's at the same time. That's all just a guess...

Otherwise you could set up a VPN on your home network with PC1 on it and connect to your home network with PC2, then they will both have the same external IP.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
it's ok i'm not that bothered, thank for the help, i'll just do one then the other as i have access to both via rdp. Cheers