ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Giffgaff.

Bike*
Sorry wrong section.

Whats the 'network' like? Good signal ect?

i have bought an iphone 4 pretty cheap, need good sim deal.

172 Cup
Ive been on it close to 12 months with no complaints at all. Its run on 02's network so you should have no issues there.
Im on the £10 goodybag.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I don't know, by the way I distribute SIM cards for giffgaff. If you want any info feel free to PM me.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I warned you not to do that on here.

Just out of interest why can't he? You both get £5 free credit. It's not as if he's posting threads advertising it, would you expect him to become a trader if he wanted to mention it in people's threads?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
everyone on giffgaff has the ability to distribute sims. its hardly advertising.

I have been using them for about a year now. The network coverage is good, but unless your in a city area, the mobile internet sucks big time. In a city area it works brilliantly. Also if you use lots of data (like in the GB's) or tether, then you will get banned from the network.

I have just left giffgaff for three.

Service was ok, no one to talk to if it all goes wrong though - you have to submit a message to an agent, I was without service for 5 days because of this.

Does run on O2, but i swear its not as good. They say that the data is truely unlimited, but mine has been slowing down the more I use it.

Prices are going up shortly, but nothing major - think £3 on top of each tarriff.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
everyone on giffgaff has the ability to distribute sims. its hardly advertising.

I have been using them for about a year now. The network coverage is good, but unless your in a city area, the mobile internet sucks big time. In a city area it works brilliantly. Also if you use lots of data (like in the GB's) or tether, then you will get banned from the network.

I have used 8gb per month for the past 6 months with no problems.

i have however just bought a new iPhone with t-mobile so I'm leaving giffgaff

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
No price increases planed.

£10 bag now 1gb data with tethering. £12 bag with unlimited data but no tethering is the plan. Going to happen in November I think.

172 Cup

Only if you tether. They know if your tethering or just using lots of data. They do warn tethering is banned from the start.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
No people on the giffgaff forums have been banned just for using too much data. Others have been banned for doing nothing at all. there was a big thing in the news about it a while back and giffgaff got investegated.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
No price increases planed.

£10 bag now 1gb data with tethering. £12 bag with unlimited data but no tethering is the plan. Going to happen in November I think.

i mentioned this in another thread last week. I don't use much mobile data so the £10 goodybag now having tethering is a bonus for me. And yes, the prices come in as of November.

LY 182
I'm with GiffGaff and have no issues. Signal mostly good in my location and I'm more than happy with just paying £10/month.