ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ghostrider - Nurburgring Impreza Taxi

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Patrick Furstenhoff (Ghostrider) has announced on his facebook page that he will soon be running a taxi service around the nurburgring in his impreza.

He's meant to be quicker than sabine in the M5 Taxi :eek:

Talk of some new movies too :cool:

Turbos.
TBF, a lot of people are quicker than Sabine in the M5 taxi, because its never really a hot lap. She also have a big heavy tank to look after.

I personally think the Ghostrider thing is all a bit homosexual.

172, Tiguan
Also if he is offering taxi rides he'll need to pay the relevant fees to the company that own's the rights to the circuit - i can't remember who they are this year as it all changed over the winter. With the Aston taxi laps and the BM laps already in place then I doubt this will ever happen. The Ring taxi laps have been purposefully slowed down over the last few years as well.

MKIII 138
dont want to be a buzz kill, but i will.. he is someone not to be respected he put peoples lives at risk to make bootleg dvd movies

zero, not a hero

Clio 172 Cup
I had a passenger lap in the M5 in May this year when Sabine was driving, and we spent more time sideways than going straight ahead. I'm sure she could of put in a much faster lap, but, she said that the drivers look to do an approx 8.30 lap so the drivers can show boat, and the passengers can have a good laugh which we did. If she did a flat out lap, me and my two friends who I was with would probably have been sick half way around!

The M5 is a big comfy barge of a car where mere mortals can enjoy getting ragged around for the lap of a lifetime and enjoy it.