ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting the D.A out.

A slow blue one.
I thought I'd put mine up here to get judged. As you can probably tell the car is 100% stock, no mods at all however this is simply an opportunity to show off a bloody good detail my little clio had a few months ago. I gave it a top up a few weeks ago however to be honest I'm still not happy with the standard of the paint, planning on going round every single panel individually and getting it up to a standard I'm happy with. Added a couple shots of the engine bay after a good clean too, that was done some time ago so it doesn't look quite so clean anymore. Hopefully next time I'll be posting a few pics with some mods i.e lowering, alloys, RS grill, colour coding etc...

0003.jpg0004.jpg0005.jpg0015.jpg0016.jpg

Thoughts and opinions welcome :)

A slow blue one.
I know, really would love a Makita Rotary in the future but at the moment I've just shelled out on a load of Zaino (which in comparison with Gtechniq, I'm kinda disappointed with) and can't really afford that quite yet.