ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting ph1 172 this week and cliosport newbie

G Hut

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, V90 T8
Hi all
Will be getting a ph1 172 this week, 75k couple of owners good history. Will get some photos up soon
Have some maintenance questions will drop them into the engine section, great forum with lots of info great work!
Super speedy members pack also, very nice:smile:
G Hut

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Sounds like the one I have just picked up and you are in Cambs, I am not a million miles away, shout if you need any help with anything it's my 2nd Ph1 and I also have a 172 cup

G Hut

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, V90 T8
Sounds like the one I have just picked up and you are in Cambs, I am not a million miles away, shout if you need any help with anything it's my 2nd Ph1 and I also have a 172 cup
Many thanks, maybe throwing a few questions your way :smile:

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Many thanks, maybe throwing a few questions your way :smile:

Go for it, I am by no means an expert but will help if i can and I do know someone who knows Renaults inside and out so one way or another :up:

G Hut

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, V90 T8
Sun out this morning, pic of the car

Attachments

• 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 50

G Hut

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, V90 T8
Sun out this morning so grabbed a quick pic, needs a good clean and hoover at the weekend

Attachments

• 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 69