ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting Custom Exhaust At 11Am! :D

Renault Clio
Just went to Top Gear in Doncaster for a custom exhaust and they have booked me in at 11am in the morning :approve:
Going to take max of 3hrs he said, Getting 3" on either side from cat back.

Pictures will be up at around 3-4pm in the afternoon!

Cant wait :rasp:

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Most not have a lot on, You have to wait atleast 2 months to get a slot at AAS in newcastle for a custome exhaust.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Ya rite ther, im on the list now.getting mine at AAS next month.will of waited 8 weeks by then

Renault Clio
My brother had his done 5years ago on his clio and its never gone wrong. Really good, Its life time warrenty so anything wrong it will go straight back. They are booked up, But somone cancelled so i got in :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
3" pipework is a little much for a 1.6 isnt it?

I think these guys are part of the long life group now arent they?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
3 and a half weeks. Longest weeks of my life, but bloody worth it!!!

You were lucky then, Carl had to wait nearly 3 months for his 1.2, For carls 172 and my 182 it was about a 10 week wait. Worth it though, Love my AAS systeml.

RS Clio 182
how much did use pay for a custom made aas system? i only live at middlesbrough and mine is rotten, i dont want it loud though , have you got any pics

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
how much did use pay for a custom made aas system? i only live at middlesbrough and mine is rotten, i dont want it loud though , have you got any pics

£525 all in, done in July last year booked it in two months in advance very happy the rear silencer shines up nicely too :)

J

jonnytheboy

Try north east tyres and exhaust in brotton, had one made for my williams it only cost £150, gonna get my 182 done at the end of the month

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Mine was £340 Cat Back, single exit though

03032010072.jpg