ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting bored of the 172

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I've had mine now for 4 years, and still love taking it out for a long B-road blast, which i do a least once a week!

Driving a Hilux around as a daily driver also helps, as it makes the 172 feel even more light and nimble.

320d
I think a lot of these threads come from guys how live/commute in towns/cities. If you do a lot of stop/start driving they can be a pain to drive. Clutches are heavy, interior creaky etc. You guys need to open the taps on a good B road imo. For the money there is othing close imo.

Your right 100% mate. I feel like my 172 is no better than my 1.2 was a lot of the time.

Its when you get them on the B roads you realise how good they are and you wonder why you ever doubted it. A few days later and the cycle beggins again. I need to move to the country.