ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting back in the saddle

corsa ecoflex
So last year i decided to sell my ph1 172 and ever since i regretted it,it was the worst mistake i have made in years..yes i bought a 4x4 and yes it was a complete pile of dog turd...so i made the decision which ive not take lightly to get back behind the wheel of a 172,this time a ph2...im going to look at it later today so if its any good the deposit will go doen on her and she should then be mine by next week,which will then need me to renew my membership...:D:D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome back...... This is what keeps me in the Clio, the possible disappointment that could be had if I was to change to anything else.

corsa ecoflex
well i went and had a look at a 172 yesterday which was very nice and on the forecourt next to it was a 52 plate focus st170,so i thought why not i might aswell give it a test drive aswell...omg it was amazing,i nearly wet myself from the power it had and was more stylish than the 172 so i bought it....i now what your all gonna say "ooh youve bought s**t" or "your gonna regret it" so what if i do...for the time being this is the start of a new love affair

So much power really? Surely a 172 is faster being lighter and all. Also look way better :D Awesome that your happy with it though man, I've drove a 1.4 focus and I will admit they are very, very nice to drive.

corsa ecoflex
this one felt quicker than the 172 i test drove just beforehand...unless its just me,also they have more room inside than a clio