ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

German p**n thread

Evo 8 Jap Crap
P1010693.jpg

P1010700.jpg

P1010708.jpg

Turbos.
What are those wheels?

Nice cars 964 :approve: Where you on the CSL Register, i recognise the number plate on the GT2...

Clio, 911, Cayenne
What are those wheels?

Nice cars 964 :approve: Where you on the CSL Register, i recognise the number plate on the GT2...

Hi Englebert, Thanks.... yes my name was GT Two on the CSL Register. I recognise your name too.

I miss the CSL and was thinking about getting another next year.

Clio, 911, Cayenne
Ah ok, am sure have seen that plate somewhere before and thought it was probably there as there was just a few Porsches

Unless the guys that look after it for me took it while it was with them for some work :eek: was the car you saw blue or silver?

There was silver and blue ones there... lol. I may just be imagining it, or maybe it had a similar plate?

Unless the guys that look after it for me took it while it was with them for some work :eek: was the car you saw blue or silver?

Clio, 911, Cayenne
There was silver and blue ones there... lol. I may just be imagining it, or maybe it had a similar plate?

there is another Silver one with plate G2 TOO so very similar.

I keep saying I do not want another silver car and then the Clio Ive just bought it silver too :)