ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

German p**n thread

Octavia vRS tfsi
Mere 19s...

1651065.jpg

Magic car that! He brings either his CSL or 993 Turbo over from Ireland and leave it at the ring for the summer each year!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Beast ^^

altho someones been messing with that picture as the mirro & open window are grey scale and also the back widows been "painted" on in photoshop most proberly! im sad i know

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ha ha ha remeber that turd lupo that got posted on here a while back about feb time, well i remeber seeing it a ulitmate dubs n it was even worse!

Integra Type-R DC2
Saw a Red RS4 Avant this afternoon, was sitting really low.

Looked so mean for an estate.

Spotted a debadged matt black (all over, even side pods) R8 today at the petrol garage in Walkden, had to wind the window down and have a quick listen as he floored it off. Immense it looked!

Pretty sweet build stolen from Ed 38, the new colour reminds me of the lunar grey :cool:

I know some of you will have seen this car last year becoming what it is in these pics, but last night i was looking for pics of coloured borbets on the tex' and came across it again...

heres the pics...

soo heres how it started...

4x4%202.jpg

so this where we last left off back in september of last year....

THE BEFORE

driverrear.jpg

since then, the car has been up at bryson's shop getting a few things done to it.... there is still a good bit of detail work and straightening up that needs to be done so excuse the not so perfect mess... but you get the idea...

THE DURING

shaved side moldings

DSCN7966.jpg

can not really see the detail in the mod'd tail lights but some clean work... looking good but still not done yet... going to change the color to a warmer red and smoke out the white stripes.

DSCN7972.jpg

shaved door handle recess

DSCN7980.jpg

shaved front bumper... going to custom the center piece once i order the intercooler and the rest of the turbo goodies from chris and jeff of C2 motorsports

DSCN7995.jpg

the rear is coming together nicely in my opinion...
boser tails, boser tag holder, shaved corners, euro bumper with shaved bumper lines and shaved valence lines. still not done with the bumper, got bryson finishing the exhaust cut out soon... going with color correct tailpipes and still need to block up certain spots on the hatch.. like i said, still got some details but is on its way

roof_43_080416.jpg

the rear lights..

addicted_199.jpg

addicted_201.jpg

DSC04426.jpg

general pics..

DSC04412.jpg

DSC04556.jpg

DSC04661.jpg

DSC04762.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

the wheels...