ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

geometry setup?

clio 172 phase 2
hi guys anyone know of a decent place locally to do my tracking camber ect.... i do not wanna use any fitting placs in carmarthen because i know there terrible lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you go to a protyre at least there is a proper printout to see what has been done.

Do you actually have adjustable camber in the first place though? The standard car doesnt, unless you fit camber bolts.

clio 172 phase 2
Ive found one in cardiff dude that uses the hunter system , as i tried a local place today and couldnt get the gauges over the wheel as its so low lol , so i may take a trip up there .

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Make sure wherever you go can test the caster too, its useful info to have, even though you cant alter it on the standard car.

MG ZR 160
Ive found one in cardiff dude that uses the hunter system , as i tried a local place today and couldnt get the gauges over the wheel as its so low lol , so i may take a trip up there .

Let me know what the cardiff guy is like, i need mine done also. Everyone i go to they cant get it straight.....pisses me off