ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gen90 tuner pro software not so pro

Ok i bought my gen90 from ktec with the tuner pro software this is what ktec have to say about it

GEN Tuner Pro Software

This is a professional, full resolution software package designed to be used to map, configure and control all input / output functions of the ECU. This product is recommended for experienced customers or to be supplied to your engine calibrator for access to a purchased ECU.

I can tell you the software I have is any thing but full resolution , I can't changed the lay out of the software (loads of setting can't even be seen), can't change vvt shift point (veetec settings), can't change injector dead times , can't change injector scaling properly (wont change cranking settings) not happy at all with this il be phoning ktec tomorrow to see if there is any updates as I'm haring a dyno next week to map my car and ATM I can't even change injector settings for my Megane ones

any one have problems like this or is there updates for the software ?

Clio 172 182 197 200
Its a issue we have also.

Lucky we have thr gems software and dongle for the subarus so we used that.

I spoke with Andrew cutler and he said hes also mentioned it to the software people.

Andy @ DTM

Its a issue we have also.

Lucky we have thr gems software and dongle for the subarus so we used that.

I spoke with Andrew cutler and he said hes also mentioned it to the software people.

Andy @ DTM

Thanks for that , I spoke with Andy there now and there should be a software update in the next few days with any luck it will be sorted