ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gen90 ECU Connect Cable

I have a Gen90 ECU I bought second hand but the seller sold the cable to someone else with the pro software and dongle.
Now I can't install the ITB's and get it set up. Does anyone have a cable I could borrow or tell me what cable it is and where to get one from?
Also I need to download the Gen Tuner Lite which I am struggling to find. I will speak to K-Tec tomorrow and hope they will let me download the software for free as I really don't want to spend any more money on it.
Thanks.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Cable is specific to the gen90 I'm afraid. If you ring ktec up they might let you have the software that doesn't give full access, ie to adjust the map.

You may well have to bite the bullet and buy the full access software and cable mate. It's about £150 I think?

Their install video says you download the Gen Tuner Lite for free and instructions are with the kit. As mine is second hand there is no instructions. Hopefully they will give me these instructions and I will be able to download the software. It will only be to set the TPS to get the car running and then I will take it to get mapped properly.

If the cable is Gen90 specific hopefully it will be either cheap to buy or someone will lend me one just to get it running.

The Gen Tuner Pro software and dongle is £179 + P+P but I don't really want it as I will never map the car myself and would take it to somewhere that can already map them.

Thanks for replying.
K-tec sent me the Program file for Gen Tuner so I am downloading that now. That just leaves me needing the cable. Would you be willing to sell it or just lend it? I think I will only need it once to get initial set up doing and then I plan to take it to EFI to get mapped.