ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gears Of War

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
I thought we could use this thread to exchange hints & tips, talk about previous matches, who to take on, who to stay away from ect ect.

Ill start off by asking one simple question!!!!

How can i become a better player??​

Full Fat 182
Play it till your eyes bleed, sleep then play it some more.

Thats what i did over christmas and now I feel im pretty good. Upclose, cant beat the shotgun. Makes the chainsawer's think twice when you put an active reload in their face....

Practice with the longshot. Play decent players rather than people who try and chainsaw you all the time and use active reload are my tips on improving quickly.

Top tip tho - Longshot no-scopes are the way forward, either headshot (when you get good) or body shot to take them down and finish with an execution.

Stay in teams of two at all times is another tip, specially when playing with decent opposition. Someone with a mid-long range weapon and another with the shotgun making sure you go round corners with an active reload

The Bus and MRT
One thing that put me off gears is that it's actually better to aim for peoples knees in the multiplayer, they go down far quiker... it should be head shot all the way, another tip for the chainsaw is when you hear someone start there's up, one quick shot to disrupt them then start yours and run in... should get them everytime

Full Fat 182
Theres nothing worse than getting tonked by some 12 year old who then proceeds to rub your nose in it I agree, but then it is all the more sweet when you eventually do show them who's the daddy

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
i played with some americans last nite :|

i really dislike them. There way too serious

Tbh I'd be worried if I wasnt being owned by a 12/13 year old on a computer game. Remember those little b******s have all that free time to play on them! They cant go down the pub, they cant get laid and they cant go out for a blast in their car or a million other things us lot do to fill our spare time ;)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
I played on a team of americans last nite they get killed straight away leaving me to clear up, which I did ;)

Ranked matches are the way forward as much better players.

Playing online loads will help you when playing in game.

1.8 16v ph1
remember the pistol, its usually over looked but can be used in a number of situations

upclose a few unaimed hipshots followed by a pistol whip takes em down everytime.
At longer range (where you hit f all with the lancer) it can be used surprisingly well with its little mini zoom, and remember, it fires as fast as you can pull the trigger

VW ....
talk to this ...

lee_hand.jpg

320d M Sport
also good tip is to hit people with ur shotgun end, ie hit B and smack em, then headshot them!

Would agree that active reload is a must too.