ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gears of war from 8pm tonight

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
its 3rd person anyway. you shouldn't criticse it till you've played it. i was like you till i plaeyd the game, then i bought an xbox having played it for that game alone, it's so awesome

SLK 350
That's why i'm not criticising the game itself, i'm sure the game is good enough. But the point im making is multiplayer on consoles just doesn't work aswell as their PC counterparts - they just don't translate aswell - IMO

In fact I can't think of a single multi-platform game available for both XB/PC that i'd rather have on console than my PC in terms of FPS/TP. The only exceptions being football games, and racing games where a controller comes into it's own.

But what do I know...:)

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Some good games last nite, got my ar*e kicked most of the time and head smashed open countless times lol! ... but did manage to get Clart once with the chainsaw ;)

Need to spend some time online and learn some maps.

Clio Trophy 79/500
Good couple of games the other night. Had to go to bed early i was on earlies the next morning. Online is pretty darn good.
I'm strugling with RAAM in single player, tried to kill him about 50 times and no joy. STILL ON EASY TOO!!!!!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Its such a laugh! love online play, but annoyed that you ALWAYS start on the same map - you often don't get to play the other maps.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
lol i am s**t online against ppl but i can play it on insane pretty easily lol. i dont know the maps