ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox - which courier

I know there are a few old threads knocking about for this, but I was planning to use paisley freight who it seems now must have the gearbox palatized and the quote I had was £80 quid. I would drive it down I cant be waiting about for it all day at the moment, so I'm couriering it down and picking it up in person possibly.

Who is best to use at the moment? and to confirm the box alone is approx 37kg? I need to build a box around a ripped down pallet and keep it below 40kg for cost I suppose.

Appreciate any help. Need to get this box finally refurbed, the swap I put in is fucked!

dan's cast offs.
they fit in a banana box, you might be able to get away with saying they are about 30kg:wink:

I just tried inter parcel and with UPS its about £40 something inc vat.

I read the banana box thing, If I can get hold of one ill use that, otherwise ill have to build something I think.

Keep putting this off but I need to get it sent down asap, this 2nd hand box is leaking oil and now as well as rattling badly its scrubbing. Will try and top it up tomorrow. f**king thing !!!