ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox leak

Mk1 Clio
How do all,

got a mk1 clio and my gearbox is leaking, iv jacked it up and cleaned the area but cant see where the leaks from, put it back in the garage and in the morning there was a nice little puddle waiting for me, are there any places they commonly leak from? iv checked the sump plug and thats dry? Cheers!

BMW M135i
They usually weep out the selector a bit but they all do that. Is it leaking out the seal between the two halfs of the box casing?

o/t You been into nuneaton recently? Sure i've either saw your car at the weekend going through the town or theres an absolute spitter of it over here.

Mk1 Clio
Yea i looked at the selector and it looked okay but ill jack it back up and try n look abit closer, naa mate mines off the road at the mo till i get it re-mot'd next month, iv not seen another mk1 in my color yet, im sure theres plenty but iv not seen one, devastated!