ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox circlip part number

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
As some may know I'm planning a gearbox swap to something stronger and with a LSD over winter after my circlip popped out last month.

However some of the parts for the conversion are proven akward to get hold of, so rather than have the car off the road whilst the search continues, I'm going to stick a new circlip in there along with a new washer.

Does anyone have the part numbers for both items? as I really can't bring myself to go speak to the gimp in my local renault parts department. He simply can't get his head round the fact that I have a dci gearbox in my 182!?!? it's really like banging my head off a wall.

Cheers

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
To confirm, you want the part number for a circlip & washer for a 1.5dci box? I will have a look

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I found something named circlip that costs around £3. Part number for it is 82 00295 075

Can't find the washer though (there seems to be loads of them in the gearbox assembly!)