ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gearbox aint moving back to allow circlip back in:(

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
hey as above,nothing worse than finishing work and getting halfway threw a 3 point turn and thud click bang oh oh no drive,
had circlip replaced twice in like a year and its just exact same symtoms clutch stil got pressure can still find the gears but no biting point just revs,

where the circlip and washer goes in or where it should go the little rebate for them isnt there as the diff has pushed out towards the passengers hub,normally u get movement with it for back and forward to open the gap an you can normally drive the gearbox with ur hand but not getting any joy

any1 any ideas of what i could try or do?i spent hours on it last nite and had to give up and thats something i dont normally do lol

have tryied going the gears to see if i could relase the pressure and allow me to get my circlip back in but no luck:(
diff bearings foooked and maybe pushing it over ?new box time?

anyone got a cheap car for sale in angus scotalnd??

many thanks