ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear Knob Question

Renault Clio Extreme 4
I have a damaged silver bit on my gear knob due to my girlfiend driving it with a hand with 3 rings! I have bought a new one - question being how easy is it to put it on?

yep ...............glued on extra .....if under warrenty due a special and claim , i did and got it replaced ....hehe

Renault Clio Extreme 4
Is the silver bit on the top glued on as well? Just wondering if I could pop it off with a model knife (one of them red ones with a thin blade) and replace with the new one but don't want to start it if it is glued?

www.renparts.co.uk
its not glued in, just pop it out with a kitchen knife and put the new one in. They are crap, all the silver ones on the non rs clios do it.
ta
josh

John4468 said:
I have a damaged silver bit on my gear knob due to my girlfiend driving it with a hand with 3 rings! I have bought a new one - question being how easy is it to put it on?

Where u get this from mate?? i need a blue one for my cup

Renault Clio Extreme 4
I bought it direct from Renault. Went to Benfields in Carlisle and to their spares department. You have to get the whole thing which costs 20 quid!

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Shaunbrass said:
Where u get this from mate?? i need a blue one for my cup

Me too! The numbers have faded. Oh, it'll be Renault dealer where you get them from.