ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDI stickered Phase 1 172 and Williams, M60 Stockport

Saw a Silver 172 with GDI stickers and a Williams on the M60 from Stockport, looked like they were travelling togther.

ITB'd Ph1 172
Was probably Thejesus and one of his mates! Did it have a large GDI sticker on the rear window under the brake light?

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
backed off as the speeds got silly, would have been better starting at lower speeds really, my wipers started to lift lol. Was that your 'M' then? :D

Go like stink in top gear! :D

hehe, looks and goes very well mate, deffo started to pull on me after 145 lol

it's only about 260bhp and 220lbs/ft, deffo needed more power to really keep up at those speeds, would be fun to try a standing or rolling launch though hehe, pm me sometime if you're only local mate :)

hehe, looks and goes very well mate, deffo started to pull on me after 145 lol

it's only about 260bhp and 220lbs/ft, deffo needed more power to really keep up at those speeds, would be fun to try a standing or rolling launch though hehe, pm me sometime if you're only local mate :)

"only about 260bhp and 220lb/ft" LOL! :p it must be mega quick at lower speeds with that amount of power!?

yeah it's massively fast to about 120-130 as I was backing off then hehe... then after that you just pulled clean away :( pmsl

I thought I'd be okay below 120, I can level peg my mates Maserati Grandsport Cambiasso GT4200 (tuned lol) 0-120 or anyspeed roll to 120, but aerodynamics of a brick dont help, so it wants a touch more power still :p