ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gday from Australia - 205 GTI to 182 FF

205 GTI, Clio 182
Hi guys,

I've just bought myself a super, super clean 182 FF with Sportlines, Short shift kit, Odyssey battery, recovered steering wheel, etc as a daily. I have a set of anthracite 2118's in my garage ready to go on, as well as a Skoda splitter and some tasty semi-slick rubber. Arrives here Monday from Adelaide (i'm in Bris).

This is the car I just got rid of - a 1991 all original 205 GTI. These guys are very, very rare over here (i've driven it for a year and never seen another one). Loved the way it drove, but far too raw in 30* heat in peak hour traffic.

And my new Clio. You know that period where you've bought a car (or just the deposit), but haven't got it yet? I'm in that phase, and it sucks balls.

dsc2619n.jpg

dsc2621.jpg

dsc2630h.jpg

dsc2633s.jpg

dsc2637.jpg

dsc2647.jpg

dsc2651.jpg

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cool! How many RS's were sold in OZ? Decent commuinity over there, i'm on OZrenaultsport.com sometimes.

205 GTI, Clio 182
Cool! How many RS's were sold in OZ? Decent commuinity over there, i'm on OZrenaultsport.com sometimes.

Yeah we have a pretty budding community. Drive days every month or two (we have a few smallish mountains in the bush we hit up). French cars aren't popular here (it's all about V8's, WRX's etc), but Top Gear is going some way to expose the rest of Australia to how brilliantly fun they can be.

Clio
I just had to say G'day mate, Kangaroo.

Childish I know.

P.S say hi to my sister if you see her, she is living over there at the moment.

Clio
lol my sister looks like me, so if you looked into her eyes, you were technically looking into my eyes whilst she was pogoing on your BBQ Shrimp Skewer.