ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave The Vee a Clean

The vee passeds its MOT with a full bill of health so i treated it to a winter wash and a full tank of vee power.

as the sun was out i thought id take a few pics before i took it on a 150 mile round trip across london.

D1.jpg

D3.jpg

D4.jpg

D5.jpg

D6.jpg

D7.jpg

D8.jpg

Last edited:
the back window is black, the sides are a kind of black to silvery/chrome fade going up. i wasnt sure at first but now i really like it!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Very nice mate, I love ph1 vees.

Is that that park up by ASDA? Chalfont (sp) or something?

the back window is black, the sides are a kind of black to silvery/chrome fade going up. i wasnt sure at first but now i really like it!

Looks good.

I used to have the same tints on a 206 I owned 3 years ago. Only silver cars get away with it imo

th_DSCF1998.jpg
th_DSCF2044.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Not keen on the Tints and Clear Side Reps and Silvatec Indicator Bulbs needed but a Very Clean and Tidy example, 1st Pic makes it look it needs Spacers.

Is that that park up by ASDA? Chalfont (sp) or something?

yeah mate! thats the one.

Only silver cars get away with it imo

th_DSCF1998.jpg
th_DSCF2044.jpg

yeah i hear ya mate! it does kinda work on silver

Not keen on the Tints and Clear Side Reps and Silvatec Indicator Bulbs needed but a Very Clean and Tidy example, 1st Pic makes it look it needs Spacers.

i hear ya, and most people seem to afree, but i dont want to change the side repeaters or bulbs, i like keeping it original!

ill prob take the tints off one day and return it to 100% standard.

the spacing on the car is as it comes out the factory. they do look mean on spacers though.

that was what i thought, as said... they do look mean on spacers.

its a very nice example mate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hate it, rubbish, who'd buy one, they don't handle, ugly, slow..................

God i miss mine! ;) Epic sir!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looking great Duncan!!!

Never mind the spacers etc etc.. if i had a mk1 and felt the need to change something, i think i'd be looking into mk2 wheels. Very very discrete.. But then it wouldn't be standard.. so i'd prob. leave it.. lol

Need to give mine a polish if i can, before the years out! I think its looking unlikely though.. i'll be lucky if i get to clean it!! Great to catch up with you at the week end bud!