ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gave my car a little detail today.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
started my car at 11 this morning and finished at 6. i have never put this much effort into washing my car.

these are most of the products i used.

DSC_0072.jpg

1. first i shampoooood the car the megs gold class. was drying up because i was doing it in the sun so went over the whole car a few times.

i then dried it of using a megs drying mitt didnt even have to rinse it out once.

once dried i used the megs clay bar kit to smooth my paint. it was very easy to use and my paint is 100% smoooth.

after this i used the auto glym super resin polish.

then i gave it a layer of extra gloss protection.

i also cleaned my wheels and tyres with some other megs products, i am very happy that i bought all this kit because of the outcome. :cool:

there is only a few pics sorry dudes (also looks alot better in real life)

Before

DSC_0073-1.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

After ( still havnt applied the gloss protection by this stage)

DSC_0076-1.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0083-1.jpg

mk5 fiesta zetec s
cheers guys. yeah it is rewarding am being right carefull now that i dont get finger prints on it :D lol. am abit pissed of that there is a spider living in my car. found a web on my side mirror today :(