ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gauging interest

Just wondering how much you think my car would be worth if i were to sell it: Its a 2001 1.2 16v dynamique on 70,000 miles.
Pics;
IMG_0205.gif

IMG_0204.gif

IMG_0203.gif

IMG_0202.gif

IMG_0196.gif

IMG_0191.gif

Mods;
K&N 57i induction kit
Scorpion cat back exhaust
15" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's White (would be taking off the car and put dynamique wheels back on)
172/182 grill
Blue led sidelights
Ultra blue headlight bulbs
Silver visions in front indicators
Halfords mats
Pioneer door speakers (origional head unit would be put back in)
Blue lights in the boot light and head liner

Work done;
Always washed with AG every week
For peace of mind the clutch has been done a few thousand miles ago, along with the igntion coil.
Regulalry serviced
Oil changed.
New belts(cambelt)
How much do you think it would seel for?
Cheers

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
I got £2,100 when i traded my 51plate 1.2 16v dynamique in may against an 07 1.6 16v Astra SXI Sportshatch. Was standard and in ok condition but needed timing belt changed and had 2 large key marks on passenger side...F'in chavs

Parkers says £2.7k private for a good car based on 50,000 miles, even with the mods your looking at a maximum of £2.5K.

i would want 2k at the very least. if i do sell it, it will be in the new year, i hate puttin miles on the car as it will be putting the cost down but i have to drive :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Take the mods of if you can, you'll get more money for it.

lol i sold those wheels so will need to find some more when and if i sell up. getting my team dynamics powder coated for the next car.