ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gauging interest...SW Rolling Road Day?

Peugeot 308
Anyone up for this anytime soon?

Will see how many people are up for this, then look into finding us a place with prices etc etc...

Megane 225 F1
Im sure a lot of people will be up for this. IIRC there was a successfull one near bristol last year?

Woould be good to get another one done @ Powerstation. Worth Speaking to Burp who set up the last one.

Storm Grey 200
Can we get this happening? Pweeeassee can it be at circuit motors, purely because I have heard powerstation give, ummm, optimistic results. Last time I was at circuit it was all very good, and the results were down to earth...

UR R26
Im sure me and will can get looking into it. It might be worth more doing this, than chedder and doing chedder run nearer the summer (weather pending).

MK1 monster
im running an RR day for clio16valver on the 20th march at powerstation in gloucester, if any of you want to come along your more than welcome!

Megane 225 F1
Im sure me and will can get looking into it. It might be worth more doing this, than chedder and doing chedder run nearer the summer (weather pending).

No reason why the chedder cant go ahead in 2 weeks. But we should deffo have another in the summer :)

im running an RR day for clio16valver on the 20th march at powerstation in gloucester, if any of you want to come along your more than welcome!

Details?

MK1 monster

well its 20th march at powerstation start time of 9.30am, i think theres about 12-15 valvers attending so far but the more the merrier!

the power runs are £35 per run.

were all going to a hungry horse after in tewkesbury for some grub as well you lot are more than welcome :D

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror

As long as everything goes ok when my car gets mapped at tour-de-force on the 17th count me in!:D Always get my car RR at Powerstation!

None :(
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm im very interested in this!

Only time i got my car on a RR was at powerstation, the last one Burp organised. The only modification i've made since is the v6 air air box with pannel filter, so would be interesting if i can squeeeeze a little more than 182.0 bhp :)

Also from reading on here, its best go back to the same place to get a more acurate reading.

Very nice of you "clio-girl" for the invite! You may see me there! Do you need me to PM you if i'm definatly going? Or just show up on the day?

cheers

PH2 172
My mate got his done at castle combe last week and i was speaking to the guy who does it and he said its fine if cliosport come up and get it done and id be up for it :)

PH2 172
Well i can no longer attend wheel company who doing ym wheels only started them today when i was suppose to have them bk yesterday pisstake :(