ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gauging interest 02 172 FF

Dci 100
Just gauging interest for my iceberg silver ff 172, its an 02 reg and has 42k miles on the clock, all the usual 172 features, plus michelin pilot exalto tyres all round and only ever been fuelled with optimax, its had the front brakes upgraded to Bremo HC's and greenstuff pads, with s/s lines and just had a major service last week and its having its cambelt done at yozza shortly..

its a very tidy example and I've looked after it well...

what sort of price should i be looking at selling it for??

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Dci 100
any advance on £5.5k? or is that the goin rate, i see some classified ads on ebay for over £6k but i guess that doesnt reflect the actual price they sell for

Have a look at the others on auto trader & price it in amongst those.
I'd advise trying to sell it on here too.

Dci 100
thanks, yeah i'll have a look round for other prices, would it be worth advertising it on pistonheads too?

Clio 172 mk2
Looks like a tidy example and with good mileage.

I'd go for 6k after you've done the cambelt change etc

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I bought a mint 2002 172 FF in iceberg, this time last year with 38k on the clock for £5.2k.

I'd put her up for £5.5k, or you might find it hard to sell her.

Im looking at selling my 182 to free up some cash so ill be on the look out for a 172 soon.

:p

People seem to be putting them up for £6k+ then getting desperate and reducing to silly money to sell quickly. £5.5k and I think you will pretty quick