ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gauges on a Valver...

Looking for a ph-quick...
Awrite Everyone,

As im sure some of you are aware ive had a valver engine put in my previously 1.4.
The only thing i was lacking after the conversion was the dash gauges because i seemed to much of nightmare to wire them up because i meant fiddling with all the wiring behind the dash.
anyway......i have bought some autogauge dials for the oil pressure and oil temperature. what i am concerned about is my car not running properly once i have installed them. is this an issue i was worried it night have something to do with the ecu as you have to replace the sensors on the engine.

cheers
Amir

Please??!!! some one must know.
im putting them in on sunday and im scared its gonna screw the engine management up!

Amir

Why are you doing that?

The std 16v gauges should just plug into your 1.4 dash as the internal looms are meant to be the same.

2005 Nissan Navara
the managment wont be affected, unless u hack into the managment loom....which u wont, cos u dont need to!

u33db said:
Why are you doing that?

The std 16v gauges should just plug into your 1.4 dash as the internal looms are meant to be the same.

there not mate, there is no harness to plug into the back fo the clocks. there is a small blue harness that plugs into the back of the clocks. it isnt there on my 1.4 dash loom.

Amir

stan* said:
the managment wont be affected, unless u hack into the managment loom....which u wont, cos u dont need to!

no i wont be hacking intod that, will just be removing the wires from the sensors and replacing them with the ones i got with the gauges! i imagine that will be ok?

Amir

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
i have the 16v oil clocks and top dash for sale if you want them, dont know if theyd be any use mate, pm me if your interested

ive got a set already pal!! which is y im askin the question cus i cant fit the valver ones!
its just the oil clocks, ive got the speedo ones.

any more opinions
cheers
Amir