ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaming Headphones - XB360?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Anyone have any decent recommendations?

Could do with them being wireless. Not too fussed about the mic as I can sort that myself, but just want a nice set of headphones for gaming, so sound and fit quality should be priority.

Budget, as it's a Christmas present off the missus, will around £50 - £70 ish (although when I tell her this she'll probably go mental).

Cheers guys.

AK

M240i
YES! At last, lol.

Turtle Beach X41.

If you can strech to it get the DSS addon.

7.1 surround sound.

Tesla MP3 2021
As a "complete" gaming headset experience then you cant go wrong with Astro's, I have the A40 system which is superb and I have had it since MW2 and it hasn't put a foot wrong.

It isn't wireless but my experience of wireless headsets isn't good as the batteries need changing all the time.

http://www.astrogaming.co.uk/audio-systems/a40-audio-systems

S
aying that, Astro do a wireless range now but I cant comment on what they are like.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I would want wireless as I sit away from the 360 and I'm not having wires trailing around. Charging the batteries is fine.

Mini Cooper S
I've just bought some turtle beach from game not sure of the model but they were mw3 limited edition thing. I think they are amazing! Mind you it's the first pair I've ever owned/tried.

Edit* just seen you want wireless these are not my bad.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ Cheers mate. Good stuff.

AK, what's the DSS add-on? Can I get it for the X31 too?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Tidy. So, without meaning to sound like an idiot, what benefit do these give over the stock headphones, which I would presume would be perfect sound quality, anyway?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think I'll just go for the X31's for the price. Add to that I don't have a home cinema system anyway (sold my setup earlier in the year).

Sorted. Cheers chaps.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I bought about two months ago, and Tesco were cheapest at time!

Certainly recommended then?

Am I right in thinking they have their own surround sound system, so you don't need a home cinema to benefit from them?