ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gallardo Tubi Video

A silver Honda
Lovely sound! What does your missus drive usually? I wouldn't let my missus drive my delsol let alone a Lambo if i had one lol

Aye I'd like the 560-4 aswell, I'll keep dreaming!

Cheers Adam! I had to tell her to give it some
welly

320d
Sounds awsome. Epic car. Are you planning on getting the decats you mentioned earlier in the thread?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Well done to your missus for giving it some stick. The car sounds amazing/mental.
A mate of mine has a Capristo exhaust on his ferrari 348. It is amazing what sounds these aftermarket exhaust can create on italian sportscars ;-)

Cheers!

Sounds awsome. Epic car. Are you planning on getting the decats you mentioned earlier in the thread?

Em, not just yet. Can't be arsed with the MOT hassle, its LOUD already. We'll see..

Well done to your missus for giving it some stick. The car sounds amazing/mental.
A mate of mine has a Capristo exhaust on his ferrari 348. It is amazing what sounds these aftermarket exhaust can create on italian sportscars ;-)

Capristo's are immense aswell. I found this Tubi pretty cheap so couldnt turn it down.

1.4 punto = bags of hairy gash.

TBF, its pretty decent. I quite like it in fact, just lacks power. Definately better looking than most the supermini's.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
These kid'on area reps need to pull their fingers out!!

I want to get the Vectra on the rollers pronto!

:p

Nippy white cup
Sounds awesome m8....I kept thinking each time 'don't change up yet' lol wanted to hear the full rev range but even so it still sounded epic!

Chris

justin i had the 1.4 8v last week and it was utterly s**te 77bhp of pure italian shat.

LOL. Its slow. But its not meant to be a fast car. Does everything pretty well. Steering is a bit 'sharp'. Think hers is the 16v if that makes any difference.

Sounds awesome m8....I kept thinking each time 'don't change up yet' lol wanted to hear the full rev range but even so it still sounded epic!

Chris

I tend to change about 6k when pressing on anyways, as it feels the right time to change. Have taken it up to 8k a few times, but it strangely feels out of its power band up there. Sounds good though! ;)