ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Galaxy S5 - What's it worth?

Hi Guys,

Looking at getting rid of my Galaxy S5, had it 6 months and it's immaculate and had a glass screen protector fitted since new. Would come with a 64GB micro sd card, the genuine Samsung wireless charging kit and Galaxy Gear Fit smart watch too.

I'm not too clued up what they are worth, but I'm looking at going back to an iPhone as I can't get on with it.

Thanks

Clio Trophy
might be worth waiting for the next batch of phones to come out, only a matter of weeks

and ebay is best place to get clued up on 2nd hand prices

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Get on ebay, watch the ones selling in the next 30 minutes and see what they finish at.. That's the only way to know what people are willing to pay... Looks like about £200 or so..

I've been in your shoes...

Not the best time as the S6 is just round the corner and they are getting ever cheaper on ebay. What colour is it? Might know someone interested.