ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Future Mods..Opinions Welcome"

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right basically, Modding the car has been put on hold to buy an electric drumkit, but after the next payday thats sorted so attention will turn back to the car. I was thinking of selling up for a quicker clio, but although its slow it is really cheap to run with insurance etc. and i still have bags of fun in it! (somehow)

So... heres my car and below is a list of what i plan to do... All opinions on what should and shouldn't be done and in what order appreciated. (i know my 17's aren't to everyones taste)

2.jpg

Photo-0262.jpg

So planned mods are as follows:

Eibach sportlines

Colour code side strips (unsure about front and back I sort of like how the colour is broken up.

Silvervisions and clear side repeaters

Dynamic colour coded spoiler

Possibly Refurb wheels anthricate (spelling) and paint all badges same (bump strips, front and back renault)

Respray vent and radio surround in silver (like sports) because when someone tried to nick my stereo they messed it up so with a bit of filler and a spray it'd look better IMO?

Repainting calibers and drums from black to same red as car? (think this would look nice with darker wheels)

FINALLY: I have gotta choose my exhaust this week as driving around without a backbox is getting tiresome, so its between the cheaper ebay one and a prospeed. Both same tailpipe design, but difference is 75 notes!!! :O

Will be keeping this updated with all changes. Cheers

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Re: My car blog...sorta

Not one person interested in this :( i am sad now. Was looking forward to some help as i may actually have a little cash to mess with

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Re: My car blog...sorta

car looks cool, maybe add a cup spoiler to your list of mods

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Re: "Future Mods..Opions Welcome"

Cheers for the edit!! Can always rely on kully in the am! Colour Coding first? Full or just side bits? I think its needs lowering more than anything!

Re: "Future Mods..Opions Welcome"

biggest changes will look most impressive , colour coding all over and cup spoiler , then lowering and you looking cooler ;)

Meh..

I'd:

Colour code
lower
diff alloys (16s pref)
silver visions and clear side repeaters
cup spoiler possibly
paint callipers

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I always wish i had gone for some much nicer 16s but at 17 it just always seems cool on big wheels!!! Dayum. Ideally some 182 wheels would be wicked. Cheers for the advice though. I'm hoping lowering it will make it look better on the wheels.

Colour code and lower first, the wheels look ok but I reckon if someone let you borrow a set of 15's you wouldn't want to give them back!