ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

funky ebay armrest

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I honestly considered one of these when I first got my Clio, coming from Golfs I missed my armrest on motorway journeys.

I've got use to not having one now, but for £23quid I might buy one just to see how I get on with it,
shame there are no photos of it fitted.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
bad pic, but it makes it look very awkward to use the handbrake, it lifts up though doesnt it

clio%20II-1.jpg

Focus ST-3
what the hell is that interior about!!!! grey and black, with fake wood, some little chrome details and flame floor mats!!! hahahaha

172 cup
would need to get your handbrake adjusted down when you fit this. Looks good though, these were fitted on the Lux pack Meganes but the handbrake is totally different.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Looks like a bargain. I couldn't have a car without an arm rest. Going from the Primera to the Clio was hard but the E46 handbreak is perfect

I miss the armrest from my usual car when driving the clio. That looks like it will make it impossible to use the handbrake (no big deal) and it's black so might look odd?

Last edited:
  Accord 2.4
The interior is fairly dark anyway (i mainly use mine at night due to working nights) wont look as bad as the grey interior picture on the previous page lol