ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

full tank- how many miles??? 182

How many miles do you get outta a full tank of petrol in your 182????

My car seems so juicy, so just wanna compare it to others!

Dpends how you drive it. If money is not an issue then submerge the wellington. Else trade your 182 in for a DCi. If money is an issue then a 182 is not the car for you.

I did a run over to Holland a few weeks back and saw 17mpg. Normally it'll return low 30s. The miles per tank question I can't answer :)

Tangoed Works
I had 420 before i filled up last weekend. Probably could have gone at least 10-20 miles more, but didnt want to risk running out.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
how much does the 182/172 hold? im only getin 350 ish miles outa my civic sport! tink it holds about 45liters.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
^ i'm the same. dunno how the 1*2 guys do it. 360 is the most i have got, usually get 320-330. lowest was 280 miles.

must be something wrong with my car, I have done half a tank already from full yesterday and have just covered 100 miles, maybe something to do with my lead foot! lol

172 ph2
must be something wrong with my car, I have done half a tank already from full yesterday and have just covered 100 miles, maybe something to do with my lead foot! lol

The first half goes down way quicker on mine. I can use half a tank according to the fuel gauge in about 80 miles ! The last half lasts much longer though.

Tangoed Works
^^^^You must have been driving slowly.

Yea was doing a run up to newquay in the middle of the night to avoid the traffic, just like 60-70mph as was in no rush. Still had like 2 notches left on the gauge when i arrived.

on the way back was a different story though lol. took about a tank and a half as the open road beckoned.

C63 AMG
I've managed, once or twice, to make a tank last 160 miles. But on average the tank lasts 280 miles. Remember, when the fuel light comes on you still have around a gallon in the fuel lines. So depending on your mpg, this will indicate you how many miles you can go before you run out.

BMW F21 125d
I regularly see 330/340 miles from a full tank in my 172, thats from brimming it until the red light comes on, usually fill up within 5/10 miles once the red light is on....

Elise S1 B&C 140
i usually see about 220 miles out of a tank, However just clicked 300 this time and not quite in the red yet, my misses has driven it more than me this week she seems to be able to get the gauge to read 43mpg, I thought shed broken it when i got in it the other day.

I'm seeing around 260-270 miles, how some of you are seeing 350+ miles is beyond me!! you must be driving Miss Daisy.....

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I considor anything over 300miles a bonus!!! Mixed driving of Dual carriageways/ B-roads/ blasting around I'll see anything from 280 to 325miles. Never seen more than 340 and that was all motorway