ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Roll Cage 172 CUP

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi

Hi,

Im looking at the possibilty of getting a 172 CUP.

If I get it, the interior will be getting some money thrown at it.

I have the idea of 2 buckets + 4 point harnesses and a full roll cage with rear strut brace.

Has anyone got a full cage in their clio? If so where did you get it? How much was it? How many points is it? And do you have any pictures?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Byron:)

Best first post ever? lol

www.safetydevices.co.uk and speak to Loony. He has a 182 with buckets and stripped out sl*g "interior."

Welcome to the forum too.

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 03 August 2005

Best first post ever? lol

www.safetydevices.co.uk and speak to Loony. He has a 182 with buckets and stripped out sl*g "interior."

Welcome to the forum too.

Cheers for the reply...I was hoping safety Devices produced these cages. My brother has a 172 cup already, and im tempted by one too. Just to got sell my Astra Turbo first.

Ill do a search for Loony. ;)

You dont need a rear strut brace for any suspension advanatage its only useful if you need something to attach your harnesses to.
I believe saftey devices are going out of business or are in administraton so you might be able to get a cheap cage.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 03 August 2005

You dont need a rear strut brace for any suspension advanatage its only useful if you need something to attach your harnesses to.
I believe saftey devices are going out of business or are in administraton so you might be able to get a cheap cage.
WTF!

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 03 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by edde on 03 August 2005You dont need a rear strut brace for any suspension advanatage its only useful if you need something to attach your harnesses to.
I believe saftey devices are going out of business or are in administraton so you might be able to get a cheap cage.[/QUOTE]WTF!

Some people bolt them to the rear seat supports however the best sort of place for both cumfort and safety is about 1/2 way up the car no less than 20degrees dowwards from where they are when you wear them.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

SafteyDeviced havent gone bust according to them. They are just restructering and becoming SafteyDevices International