ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Fat? Advertised by K-Tec

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
I think that must have just been a mistake or a miss understanding.

Theres no logical reason to call a normal 1*2 a full fat. It's just a normal 1*2.

Ok chap. Back when I joined the forum, that's how it was.

Think of milk.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph2 172
And to throw a spanner into the works, I believe the term Full Fat has come from the Range Rover fraternity?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
First reference to full fat on the forum in terms of a clio model was 23rd December 2003 and was about the 172 ph2.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?74497-who-just-got-a-172&highlight=Full+fat
theduck . Thank you for taking the time to clear that one up . I knew way back before the 182's arrived on the scene , when there were only 2 variants of the Ph2 172 , one being the Cup the other being a Normal 172 with all the toys it was referred to as a Full Fat , probably due to it's extra weight compared to the Cup . That's how i always thought of my 172 anyway , as a Full Fat .