ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

full day detail pics inside

clio mk1 RSI
http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff473/kevrsi/
been a while since a put any pics up as been to busy.
Spent all day detailing the car pure fugged now.
Took some pics but couldnt be arsed to pick out the good 1's.
all the body work is done now and i put the standard rear lights back on, was dark by the time i finished tonight, so will take some more 2moro with a better camera.
just to colour code the handles then the body work is finished.
not had time to fit the new spax kit yet or the brakes but will do it at the weekend, might as well coz thats where all the beer tokens went.
After a short 4 mile drive today I am defo changing the colout of the wheels Im thinking polished lip and colour coded spokes, but really want a set of ronal turbos.
Im undecided on the side repeaters.ordered a new set of plates (oem no logos)
also looking for a new yellow fog as the old one now looks white next to brand new one.
if you seen the original thread then you will know i started off for OEM +1 but I strayed a wee bit to 90's stylie, but i think it works. I think half way through i thought how would i modify when it was new with todays parts.
next major thing is the engine going for a swap was an option but i want to keep it original lol. I'm thinking of running throttle bodies and doing alot of head ,manifold and cam work. Cant stray from old school. anyway hers the pics i took tonight