ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel light stays on

clio cup 172
fuel warning light stays on but there is a reading on the fuel gauge any ideas from anyone ? I also have no reading on the trip to say how many miles are left in the tank its a 53 plate 172 cup

Check the connectors under the seat to the fuel pump then check the dasbhoad for erros and earthing etc wires heding the dash etc.

172 Cup (Iceberg)
The miles left in the tank reading always trips out for me on about 40 miles left, which is normal isn't it?

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Mine comes on when I have roughly 40 miles left in the tank. But the manual fuel gauge can be anywhere between 1/8th and 1/4 full at this point. Random!

ClioSport 182
This happened to me just the other day tryed everything didnt work. I just added petrol (which it didnt need as had plenty) and then the light came off. As simpleas it sounds but just try it