ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Light Problem

Golf GT TDi 130
This has happened to me twice in the last 3months, the fuel warning light comes on when the gauge needle is sitting halfway between a quarter and empty (i.e. with a couple of notches still to go before it hits red). This happned after I'd been driving for about 10miles. I tried switching the engine off and leaving it overnight but it still read the same the next day with the fuel light on again. Not parked on a slope by the way.

The cars a 2002 1.2 Dynamique, anyone else had this problem?

I have temporarliy solved this by filling up the tank lol

Cheers

had a problem like this with the fuel light coming on for no reason then going off.could be number of things,my problem was solved by holding the button on the end of the wiper stalk,turning on the ignition so all the dials start dancing and then pressing the trip computer reset button

Polo + Micra
lol i had this happen on my clio the other day

f**ked me up because i didn't know whether to trust the gauge or the light:S

fixed it by putting more fuel in

Golf GT TDi 130
tidyclio said:
had a problem like this with the fuel light coming on for no reason then going off.could be number of things,my problem was solved by holding the button on the end of the wiper stalk,turning on the ignition so all the dials start dancing and then pressing the trip computer reset button

will try this if it happens again cheers mate!