ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Levels

Clio 182
I've noticed this over the last few fillups, but for some reason my fuel light doesn't seem to be matching with my fuel gauge. Last night I had the fuel light come on, I checked the range and it said 32 miles left. Normally this comes on at either 39/40 miles remaining if I remember correctly. However the fuel gauge was nowhere near showing empty. I'm not sure which one to believe!

34791317960_65682516c7_c.jpg

Anyone got an idea what could be causing it/which is the accurate one? The only way I can think of is that if I fill to the max later and see how much fuel I can get in and from that work out which one is the correct reading

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Whats your MPG? You could try the stalk reset by holding the button on the end of the stalk when turning on the ignition

Clio 182
I've reset the values. Will go for a bit of a drive tomorrow and reset it again if need be and will see if that works. Thanks

Oh wait the stalk....back I go