ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuchs tItan 5w40 Full synthetic..

Anyone used this ? just got 8 litres from GSF for 33 pounds, thought that was really cheap. Looking around everywhere its that price for 4 litres .. Anyway car seems to run smoother and just a heads up for cheap oil guys :D

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Wow that is cheap, if it meets all the specifications on the side of the bottle then i wouldnt see why not, i use the stuff from halfords my self, 5w40 fully syn - meets the requiments of BMW, Merc, VW.. sure as hell will be enough for the clio lol

It does, i've done a few searches and fuchs is highly rated. I originally was going to get Halfords stuff, but for the same price i got 8 litres of Fuchs oil.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I got 0w 40 Mobil 1 super syn from costco 8litres for £44 brill oil

near £50 for 5litres in Halfrauds

Last edited:
  RS RIP
That is a price worth getting a s**t load of oil for ! I know Guy (the oilman, Opie oils) rates this stuff quite good