ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fUbAr's RS-1 pics

Not posted any decent pics since the latest mods... so here they are!

mods since last time:
  • Fully colour coded
  • Silver 2.0 16v badges
  • Pro-Speed cat back exhaust
  • Legal number plates
  • Performance brake dust welded to alloys
hope everyone likes the pics, i really need a cheap tripod!

/Dan.

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

clio 200 F4Rt
nice, tho in that second pic, the front bumper looks a totally different colour to the wing...

fmp_ said:
nice, tho in that second pic, the front bumper looks a totally different colour to the wing...

All RS Ph1 in silver look like that mate!

Nice pics m8 u know its the best they did :D

Thanks for the comments everyone, ive still got a few things planned for her yet but need more money first :)

Chris, the carpark is Christchurch's Saxon Square carpark... it has a upper ground and lower ground which is completely empty on Sundays!

I know about the bumper looking a different colour to the wings... Titanium silver is so metallic that if the light catches the panel slightly differently it looks a different shade.

Got some Apex -40s to replace the Eibach Pro's with so she's a little lower. Just need time to fit them :)

Lee said:
Looking good as always.

Why do you need performance brakes on one of the slow models?:p

read it again lee... its the performance BRAKE DUST welded on the alloys that makes the difference ;)

it wont come off however hard i try :(

Last edited:
  U/R 200
The last pic reminds me of the camera trick you can do with a replica toy car,
when you have the toy close to the camera, and you stand in the distance so the car looks real. or it may just be me?
Good pics though mate.

ShaunR16v said:
Very nice.

Any close up photos of the side badges?

yeah i have got pics, but im at work at the mo.. i'll post them later :)
i pained them myself.

For whoever asked:

Pro-Speed exhaust cost around £300 inc fitting. I did all the colour coding myself, apart from the bump strips which were kindly donated by Chris (carbon copy) :)