ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fubars Guides?

Renault Clio 172 Sport
Hi All,
Can anyone provide me the 'Fubars' guide link at all please? I want to tackle taking the top of my dash off but i dont want to start without knowing what im doing first!.
Any help would be appreciated!.
thanks,
Chris

Renault Clio 172 Sport
Hi Fubar,
Many thanks mate, Im one of those people who tend to break things by getting in a strop half way through something!!. However if i have a guide or an idea how to do something it helps me!.
BTW - Where in the back of the dash does the 6 Disc CD Changer cable go? Ive got the disc changer end and the end behind the stereo however it seems to be stuck. Where is it fed in the back so i can get the little get out?!
Thanks

Renault Clio 172 Sport
That reminds me, i forgot to mention, mines a Phase 2... Is it much different to the Phase 1 removal?

Hi Fubar,
Many thanks mate, Im one of those people who tend to break things by getting in a strop half way through something!!. However if i have a guide or an idea how to do something it helps me!.
BTW - Where in the back of the dash does the 6 Disc CD Changer cable go? Ive got the disc changer end and the end behind the stereo however it seems to be stuck. Where is it fed in the back so i can get the little get out?!
Thanks

its cable tied at various parts of its route... get on your knees and you'll see... you will cut your hands in the process of removing it :)

much easier with the dash top off.

Renault Clio 172 Sport
What a star... I will give this a go tomorrow hopefully... Need to purchase some torx wrenches first though... dont have any :(