ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fubarnet Website

Renault Clio Campus Sport
anyone know what happened to it? every time i click on the link in one of the guides i get one of the stupid wrong site things up

I've actually converted all of the guides now, and made them into downloadable PDFs. They will be hosted and uploaded to the guides section at some point this week.

Watch this space ------> [ ]

If you're desperate for it, PM me your email and the guide you were after and I'll email it to you when I finish work tonight if you like?

/Dan.

Renault Clio Campus Sport
I've actually converted all of the guides now, and made them into downloadable PDFs. They will be hosted and uploaded to the guides section at some point this week.

Watch this space ------> [ ]

:D legend cheers muchos!

na not desperately looking for them, itll be a couple of weeks yet before i even need them anyway just wondered where/when they'd be back up!

Last edited:

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
aargh, good job i've just spotted this thread - is/was the most useful source of info on the internet.

will they be stickied?

PH1 172
Will keep an eye out for these guides as one helped me with my lights and I am wanting to follow the rear brakes one :)....cheers Fubar for the info...

Fudgey, you need some sort of pay-per-click thingy.

LOL, I had a big Paypal Donation button thingy above all the guides to help fund the hosting. I only received 1 kind donation of £10 in 3 years! :( (my hosting package cost me £45 a year due to the traffic on the site)

haha, to be honest it was nice having it as its own dedicated site to link to... but the guides will be just as useful on here. People will be able to download them when I'm finished too... which can only be a good thing :)

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Any chance the guide to change the rear brake discs and pads could be emailed to me?

lead_head[AT]ntlworld.com

ta :)

Does anybody have a front pad guide handy that they can email me?

Not a chance.

Fubar didnt spend hours creating the guides for people to just email to everyone.

Its a huge benifit of joining. How much will a garage charge to change the pads? £40?

£10 and theyre yours. Along with many many more.

Bus w**ker
PMSL, no Dan he originally created them to upload to his site for all the world to use for free. ;)

Hard sell FAIL. :p

Ph1
Does anybody have a front pad guide handy that they can email me?

Just sign up ;)

His guides are awsome and with you doing it yourself, even paying for membership you'll be saving on garage fee's by a large amount plus have access to his other ones and everyone elses guides! :cool: