ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Frustrated newcomer

182, Milltek
Hi to all you wonderful folks from newcomer T S Magnum.

I don't think I have ever been more frustrated in my life.

Have always loved and desperately wanted a fast clio since I worked offloading them at the docks in Southampton.

Been working hard, saving up, and monitoring the forums and AutoTrader daily for the last few months. Finally can afford and have found my perfect car (black full fat 04 182 with cup packs 18k miles), absolutely buzzing off the walls.

That was 2 1/2 weeks ago- car had personal plates which are were being changed and now I've been sent to the North Sea with work. The weather has turned and it could be a while before I'm on land again. AHHHHH, I'm absolutely DESPERATE to get back and get my hands on my new beast. Also the seller wont hold it forever so I might lose it completely. NOOOOOO

106 GTi
Welcome to CS.

I dont think you should worry to much, finding another good one should be easy enough if you do miss out on this one.

RenaultSport clio 17
Bet your chapping at the bit magnum, i know what i was like when i knew i was getting mine and only had to wait a few days to get it, but as rich says they`ll always be another one to buy if you miss out on this one cheers
Dazza

Unlucky mate I know how u feel getting stuck in the North Sea!!! There will be another one comes along though if u cant get this one

'18 Megane dci
Hello and welcome :D

I'd be gagging for a drive if that happened to me, can't a relation store it in their garage for you, just a thought. Will be worth the wait!

182, Milltek
Thanks for all the advice chaps. The Mrs might go and pick it up for me but that would be a whole new worry.

will post a pic when it's finally in my grasp.

Tesla MP3 2021
hi and welcome...
omg id be deffo climbing thwe walls knowing my 182 was sitting there waiting to be picked up

Clio 172 mk2
Car sounds nice....hope you have some luck getting it sorted even if it's a case of taking the risk of the missus picking it up:D

Meg on pistonheads £6995
antici...........pation - just like that first fumble at school .......it will be worth it!