ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Wheel Bearings

Are there two types of front wheel bearings for a 182?

I seem to remember there being a size for the cup and a size for the standard 182, what about a 182 with cup packs, which I have, which size would that be?

Cheers, Andy.

clio 182
Recently had this problem myself.
I have a 182 with cup packs so was unsure which I needed.
I ended up buying both just to b sure as im a master at ordering wrong parts lol
Mine took the cup chassis bearing and I returned the other to the store.

Not actually sure if that helps lol buy both and return the one u dont use just to sure. Im new to the clio so maybe someone with more knowledge can shine more light on it

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you are on 60mm shock absorber bolt spacing (cup packed suspension) then you need the larger (laguna IIRC) wheel bearings.

When I got mine off ECP. I did a few checks and asked a few guys on here to be sure.

Looking back at my orders I purchased the "SNR Wheel Bearing Kit" order number "628745210"

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
The Renault Part number is 7701206771 for Trophy/182 Cup and cup pack (60mm damper spacing as Chip mentioned) just ordered pair from dealers. Not much in it between dealers/ECP etc on price.